In Brazil you have to use a “código da operadora” or “operator code” if you want to make calls to other cities or other countries. There are various "código da operadora": 31 (telemar), 21 (embratel), 14 (brasil telecom), ... You can choose either one of these numbers, some of them will provide you with a better, quicker and less expensive connection.
- Brazilian country code: +55
- Arraial d’ajuda’s city code: 73
- Long distance calls: 0 + código da operadora + city code + number.
- International calls: 00 + código da operadora + country code + city code + number.
- 220 volt.For European tourists there’s no need to bring voltage adapters. Only the power entrees are different and sometimes acquire an adapter.
- Semi-tropical and very humid.
- Min. 20,9°C
- Max. 39,6°C
- Around 18.000, during the summer this number increases importantly
- Agency: Banco do Brasil situated on the "rua do campo" street.
- ATM’s: Banco do Brasil, Bradesco, Caixa Econômica, HSBC, Itaú
- If you notice the sign “banco 24 horas “ you can access with an international credit card
- After 10.00 pm most atm's only allow a maximum withdraw of 100R$
- Most of the bars, restaurants, shops, accept all major credit cards.